The legalities after getting a DUI are long and complicated. Even SR22 Insurance can become complicated and a bit confusing. However, you need an SR22 in order to get your license reinstated if you received a DUI. At Breathe Easy Insurance Solutions we specialize in dealing with this type of insurance and other requirements that the California DMV requires www.dmv.ca.gov. We can help you adhere to all the insurance requirements and get you back on the road – legally.
An SR22 is required by the state of California if you as a driver are interested in getting a restricted license. The SR22 form tells the DMV and the State that you are a financially responsible driver.
SR-22 Auto Insurance, can be exceedingly complicated and confusing to deal with, in order to make it easier for you contact us at Breathe Easy Insurance Solutions. If you ended up being convicted of a DUI and are interested in getting a restricted license, you are going to need to have and SR22 on file. In order to file this SR22 you are going to need to attach it to an insurance policy. We at Breathe Easy can help you do just that. Help you find a great insurance policy and file your SR 22 for you. We are here to help you adhere to all the necessary insurance needs that the state requires of you in order to get you back on the road.
Filing For An SR 22 Form In California
· Contact us, we are a qualified Insurance broker who specialize in SR22 filings
· Adhere to California’s minimum requirements: the minimum amount of coverage for one accident should be $15,000 for one person killed or injured, $30,000 for two or more persons killed or injured and $5,000 for property damage.
· As soon as you file with us your SR-22 is sent directly to the DMV immediately
· Once accepted, you will receive the SR-22 and a letter from the DMV
· You must have your SR-22 on file with the DMV for a minimum of 3 years. If not, the DMV will suspend your license until your insurance is reinstated, which will activate your SR22 again.