If you own your home, Breathe Easy offers several types of homeowners insurance policies that might fit your needs.
We give you the option to choose the homeowners insurance coverage you want and help you tailor your insurance package to give you maximum protection for your insurance dollar.
Homeowners insurance is designed to bring your home and possessions back to the same condition they were in before a loss occurred. There are several different types of homeowners insurance policies offered by a wide variety of insurance companies. As a result, not all coverages are the same. Review all your options and coverages so that you can make an informed decision.
Breathe Easy homeowners insurance policies include the following protections:
• Dwelling coverage up to the limits you choose to purchase and defined by our Replacement Cost calculations.*
• Coverage for your personal property up to the limits you choose to purchase. (Be sure to ask about Replacement Cost coverage for your personal property.)
• Coverage for structures in addition to your primary dwelling, such as storage sheds, boathouses, and pools.
• Coverage for loss of use, reimbursing you for expenses for loss of use of your home caused by named perils.
• Medical expenses per person if someone is injured on your property.
• Liability exposures, protecting you against certain risks per accident for bodily injury or property damage.
• Higher limits of liability and medical expense coverages, available for a small charge.
Take a few minutes to get a free, no obligation quote from Breathe Easy, and see just how affordable our rates can be.
Protect your property with renters insurance.
Get affordable renters insurance that meets your needs, budget and lifestyle. Protect yourself from:
Just remember that in most cases, your landlord’s insurance policy will not cover your personal property if it’s stolen or damaged.
Renters insurance coverage from Breathe Easy can protect your belongings in an apartment, townhome, storage unit, dorm room or single family home.
You can bundle renters insurance with an auto policy and save money! Learn more by getting in touch with one of our agents today.